Madison Law, PLLC offers affordable consultations for employment-related matters:
- $150 for a 45-minute consultation
- A 45-minute consultation may be ideal for an employee or former employee who:
- Has questions about their employer’s activities,
- Wants to discuss their rights and options for addressing their employer’s wrongful conduct,
- Wants to discuss actions they can take to help protect themselves in case of further wrongful conduct or escalation of matters by their employer.
Our consultations are conducted online via Zoom video conferencing or over the phone.
Consultations do not include review of contracts, employer policies, or other employment-related materials. We offer separate packages for these services. (See: Employee Contracts and Severance Agreements)
Our consultations are by appointment only and slots fill quickly. Call us today to book yours.
Affordable Consultations with
Flexible Payment Options.
Book Yours Today!
Flexible Payment Options
Madison Law, PLLC offers a variety of payment options for your convenience:
- We accept credit card and e-check payments. You may pay online or over the phone.
- We offer flat-fee, hourly, and hybrid payment arrangements for many of our legal services.
- We also accept a limited number of cases on a contingency-fee basis. Under this arrangement, you pay no attorneys’ fees unless we negotiate a settlement on your behalf.
- A more detailed description of our payment options can be found here: Employment Law FAQ
MADISON LAW, PLLC | Telephone : +1 (704) 981-2790 | Fax : (704) 930-0648