Do you believe that you are being treated unfairly by your employer or at your place of employment? Unfortunately, most victims of employment-related offenses (unlawful discrimination, violations of wage payment laws, employee misclassification) are not even aware that they are victims. Madison Law, PLLC is an experienced law firm that represents plaintiffs at every level of the dispute process. Our services are available to employees throughout the entire State of North Carolina.
If you suspect that your rights were violated at work or during the hiring process, do not wait until it’s too late. The sooner you seek the help of an employment attorney, the greater your chances of obtaining a favorable outcome. The law imposes strict time limits on filing employment-related claims.
Common Claims Include:
- Employment Discrimination (Race, Sex, Age, Religion, Nationality)
- Veteran Status
- Sexual Harassment/Hostile Work Environment
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Failure to Pay Wages and Overtime Violations
- Employee Misclassification (Improper 1099 or management classification)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Violations
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Discrimination
- Workplace Retaliation
- Severance Disputes
- Breach of Contract (Employee Contract or 1099 Contract Disputes)
Don’t wait and risk missing out on the deadline to file your claim! Contact Madison Law today to take action now.
MADISON LAW, PLLC | Telephone : +1 (704) 981-2790 | Fax : (704) 930-0648